HOW I FOUND KUMRAT VALLEY DIR UPPER A Paradise on Earth Kumrat Valley

Latest

HOW I FOUND KUMRAT VALLEY DIR UPPER



I am Janzeb Ajmal from Swabi, Pukhtoon khwa. I visited Kumrat valley after Eid ul Fittar with my buddy's. We spent 3 three days in this beautiful valley. I must say this was a pleasure moments of my life. If you want to feel natural beauty and land Scape then you must visit to Kumrat valley. Tall trees, wooden architecture of historic Masjid, River's, beautiful mountains, hospitable people, incredible experience I must say paradise on earth. The best place for Eco-Tourism and hiking, you must bring your own stuff like food items, tent, etc, and arrange your own vehicle. And if you people are interested in fishing, then Kumrat is best place for trout fishing. You have to visit Kumrat valley and enjoy your vacation. Note: Make Kumrat Garbage free zone.